Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Kitchen updates.

facing north looking into dinette
facing the road 3 wonderful red ripe tomatoes BLT's!!! However the Mr has huge canker sores..so I am eating solo:(
Need to make a decision on backsplash tile yet too.
Looking towards the laundry room beyond the glass paned door


A couple stools at the island. ignore the vacuum cleaner in the diningroom the project is not complete yet. Floors get one more sanding and coat of poly. Then diningroom table will be moved back upstairs.




6 comments:

Cheri said...

looks good! i wonder if you would like ryan and dalenes backsplash??? hmm....pictures?

Shannon said...

dare i say your counters will never be so clean again?!! looks awesome!

Sue said...

BEAUTIFUL! I was going to say awesome, but Shannon already did! I LOVE IT!!!

Gwen said...

clean counters.. i have this problem...i have tons of drawer space and have caught myself putting stuff on counters in the drawers..and then i thought wait a minute i dont need that many junk drawers..whoa.. still boxes to unpack however.

Kels said...

Wow! Your kitchen is really coming along! ;) I miss you guys...and I AM still coming down for a visit....hopefully some weekend after conventions...prolly Oct. Looks really nice! I can't wait to see the rest of the house! :)

Ethel said...

wowzer..looks splendid!