Sunday, August 31, 2008


Hubby Info...
What is his name? Vernon Lee How long did you date? 3 years. How long have you been married? 31 1.2 years Who eats more sweets? He does. Who said I love you first? He did. ... .Who is taller?.. He is.....Who is a better singer? Umm, I think we're about the same.....Who is smarter?.... Depends on the subject.....Who does the laundry? Me. All of it.....Who pays the bills?.He does... Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?... I do .... Who mows the lawn? which lawn as in which acre..which flat area or which ditch..sigh ...I take the flats...Who cooks dinner?.... usually me but he makes a mean omelet and pancakes and grilled meats...... Who drives? we both do until one of us gets tired then we trade off.....Who is more stubborn? Me.....Who kissed who first?... He kissed me first. ....Who asked who out?..... He asked me....I was 14 1/2 and he was 19 1/2..... Who is more sensitive?.... Me.......Who wears the pants? I think it's a mutual thing we know each others buttons quite well. We are both capable of major decisions by now.

1 comment:

MT Foners said...

Vernon... 14.5.... SERIOUSLY??? wow!