Sunday, November 2, 2008

Lost and NEW things

Finally a few moments to myself.
Lost my camera or it has been misplaced.
Got a different one. And very slow to figure out such a simple thing but with some pointers I finally have been taking some pictures..
however......
Sitting here with it hooked up the computer and something I am doing is wrong. Another thing around here that is lost and most often misplaced. MY BRAIN.
So until I maybe get it figured out or HELP arrives again this wkend??? I shall continue to keep losing things.
Harvest 2008 is half done I heard the farmer say. Looks like the week coming will be good weather and what comes after is snow and cold so the rush is on.

1 comment:

Lorene said...

did you ever check with arrowwood to see if your camera was there?
losing the brain comes and goes...hang in there...