Wednesday, August 13, 2008

13th wed. and not friday the 13th

What a day. Pool guy here to detect leaks in a leaking pool. 2 hours. aha..detect a soggy wall and find 3 leaks. probly from when Brandy went swimming a month ago.. Brandy is not our dog. I like her but her days here are going to be on a chain or not out of sight. I left her tied and went to do some errands. Returned to an untied dog doing laps in the pool today..AFTER the pool guy had patched. I LEFT HER TIED when I left. Call to the other person who lives here...ummohhuummmaaahhhh...I pulled her out of the pool..60 pounds of lab. Marched her over to where her chain is and talked to her meanly and have not inspected the pool..I do not want to...sigh..wahhhhh..

The one crew member siding house today got stung by a bee and needed to leave.. I do hope he is alive..he was rather swelling up quickly..got him on the upper lip but both lips were puffy. YIKES

Computer man was here today also..earlier hail damage on the cable..as long as they are residing they put in new cable now to go under the siding..he was here 3 hours.

and some things about us we keep hidden in the closet from others...haha

OH NO I was going to download a couple of pics to show what i keep hidden..and no removeable disk E to get them..
Computer guy ..whyyyyy me????? today???

well if the other person who lives here can help me out I will do another post after this.
Meanwhile as I write this I can feel my blood pressure slowing down a little...but the sky is nasty dark and sky is grumbling and I hate storms and sure hope if it gets here it does no DAMAGES. and I hope the dog who is tied to the clothes line doesn't get hammered by hail.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

are you sure you hope that after what it did to your pool?

MT Foners said...

sounds like you REALLLLY mean that Gwen! lol I'm sorry for your bad luck, we have had 'computer work' today too... as in WE GOT INTERNET at home!!! we're so excited! hi to Vernon too.
Alayna